Thursday, January 12, 2012

our eyes had lost the stars


day 12

Remember that eighteen inches of snow that was scheduled to fall today? Well it happened. All through school we were just waiting for the administration to let us go home early. Of course they did not, but thankfully all after school activities were canceled. That was a good thing, because the roads were scary enough to navigate through even with daylight. I am pretty sure that if I don't crash this winter, I should be named the world's greatest driver. First few months of having my license and I get to experience the worst (or best, depending on how you look at it) Alaskan winter ever? Challenge accepted.

2 comments:

  1. I like the sky so much.
    But what's the thing in the bottom right corner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's snow! I probably should have edited it out, I wasn't even thinking about it at the time. :)

      Delete