Tuesday, March 13, 2012

and the fog comes up




day 73




Isn't my sister just the cutest thing ever? I swear she's going to be a supermodel when she grows up. She's one of the best and easiest models to work with, plus she's pretty, and my sister, so she's readily available (if she's in a good mood). How much better can it get?





Today has been pretty fun for me. My mom and I went to coffee this morning and then she took me to a store for a belated birthday present. Afterwards Matt came over to our house to help me make pillows and then all the kids and my mom played video games! It was seriously a ton of fun. I love having everyone together, just laughing and having a good time.




So day number two of spring break has been a smashing success, and I cannot wait for tomorrow!







1 comment:

  1. Cute photos! I wihs we had snow heeere aaargh...
    Anyway, I love the first one, really cool motive! :)

    ReplyDelete