Sunday, March 18, 2012

eye of the camera



Throughout the years, many people have caught me in my natural habitat: behind a camera. It seems as though I'm photographing things all the time, which is probably true. You can get a kick out of the things I photograph and where I photograph, and also watch for my pinky that I so love to subconsciously stick up in the air whenever I take a photo.

This one was taken by my boyfriend, Matt, back when my hair was shorter:


Aly snapped this one of me while I was taking pictures of ... shoes. Hahaha ooh goodness:


My British friend Rachael took this while I was playing with another friend's camera:


Riding a bike and taking photos simultaneously is not for the faint of heart. Neither is photographing shrimp on a boat (my mom took these):


My mom caught me chilling by a fire on our friend's island:


My mom took a photo of me taking a photo of my sister while we hiked through a dried riverbed:


Becca, another friend and fellow photographer, tagged along while I took some senior photos and snapped all of these:



Matt also came along. He is super supportive.


My friend Jacob came too!



Before our family went on vacation to an island off the coast of Alaska, I thought I had put my camera in danger. I didn't even know the meaning of danger until kayaking on the open ocean with my camera! My mom took this one:


And just the other day my friend Aly and I got together again and took photos together:


I don't think I could go anywhere without my camera. You never know what you might miss!







1 comment:

  1. how fun getting a glimpse into your life this way. looks like you have amazing places to hike over there!
    http://dusanabotswana.com

    ReplyDelete