Saturday, March 3, 2012

Friday Night Light




day 62







Yesterday I got to go bowling with some super awesome people! Bowling is one of my favorite things to do, because it's a ton of fun and really hilarious, especially when you're surrounded by cool and funny people.







These photos were taken by everyone, and I've forgotten who took which ones, so the overall credit goes Jessey, Kylie, Dayl, and myself. Those three girls make me smile so much!






After we went bowling we roamed the mall and tried on random clothes. I hardly ever go to the mall, and when I do it's only to forever 21, but I bought a few things from a brand new store! I can't wait to style them ... and they are really crazy pieces too.

Once we went our separate ways I headed over to my friend Paul's house for video games and junk food. I seriously love spending Friday nights with friends.





I hope your Friday was fantastic as well! What did you do?



No comments:

Post a Comment