Wednesday, March 28, 2012

summer comes to multiply








Aaaww yeeeah it's an outfit post! Though I won't be able to post another one for a couple of days, it's good to be back. It's now officially breakup season in Alaska, which means all the snow is melting and turning to nasty dirty mush, but the fact that it's getting lighter outside and summer is coming is making up for the gross scenery. But one thing's for sure: postcard photographers do not come during this season!



But look at this photo! I'm standing on concrete! You can see behind me just how much snow has yet to melt ... it's going to be forever until we see green grass again.



And I'm standing on the only little patch of concrete in our driveway. How cute.

If you all were wondering about how the play this week has been going, it's been so much fun! We have two more shows (tomorrow and friday) and then I'm going to have so much free time after school I won't know what to do with myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment