Sunday, April 15, 2012

standsunder




day 106

Today was a fun day hanging out with Matt's family. For those who follow me on instagram (which, since it's new to me I've been obsessed with it and taking photos practically every hour, sorry about that, haha) knew kind of what I was doing. So you all should follow meeee! @impulsings Instagram was one of the few apps I was mad that wasn't on Android, but now that it is I'm a happy bunny.

But anyways, I went to church with Matt's family, and during the service some guy proposed to his girlfriend! And would you know what? I started bawling! I probably embarrassed poor Matt because tears were streaming down my face. I guess that just shows how much of a hopeless romantic I am ... I cried more than the girl did! Oh goodness ...

After that we went to lunch then I "helped" Matt edit one of his videos. And by helped I completely mean watched because I'm not nearly smart enough to understand all that video stuff. Just goes to show how talented he is.

Other than that I haven't done much, but I have a diy about to be in the making as well as other fun things related to my photography (ie advertisements whoop whoop!). Life is pretty exciting at the moment and I'm just loving almost every bit of it.

Hope you all have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment