Tuesday, April 3, 2012

everything in its right place




day 94


You should click on the photo. It looks so much better bigger.

I woke up with a horrid sore throat. And even still my voice sounds a bit out of whack and I'm feeling pretty lethargic. I stayed home from school and worked on some graduation stuff as well as edited photos for my church. I have about a million and one photos to edit, so the extra time to do so today was much needed. I wasn't too keen on having to miss school though ...

The dust sparkled just as beautifully as ever today. I love the fact that the sun is staying out later and later. Two moose visited us today. Kids are starting to jump on their trampolines. There's still two feet of snow on the ground (at least) but it's melting more and more every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment