Tuesday, May 22, 2012



day 142

My brother finally got a facebook and actually wanted me to take photos of him. Lauren, giving people awesome profile pictures one photo at a time.

But in all seriousness, I'm getting sick of gimp. It is pretty good, but I'm just aching to use photoshop again. Matt told me that he missed my conceptual photos and I do too. I guess my brain has just shifted from being 365 inclined to being 30 day dress challenge inclined (with a dash of graduation thrown in). It's not a bad thing because I've been loving the dress challenge, but I do miss coming up with a good concept for a 365 and actually doing it. Perhaps I'm also bitter about hardly ever having models to shoot. But I guess that's one of the downsides to taking a photo every single day--you don't have a closet full of people to just pick and choose from. That's one thing I'm excited about for summer though; I'm hoping to get lots of shoots in and meet more people and go on more adventures and just live life. It's my last summer in Alaska before college, so I'm going to milk it for all it's worth.

Well I think I'm beginning to ramble, plus it's almost time for bed, so I suppose I should stop typing and making spelling mistakes because I'm so tired.

Have an awesome day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment