Monday, May 21, 2012

Graduation Party







Yesterday was the official graduation party put on by my school. Therefore it was pretty uneventful, but parents brought the food and my mom made her amazing macaroni and cheese, so the night was not lost.








My friends and I did just a little bit of exploring around the area and found these cool old bunkers. I wish we could still go inside them because they would have been so cool for photoshoots.





I wish the weather had been nicer (I swear I always talk about the weather on this blog ...). It was freezing! Man, the couple weeks of warm weather we had really turned me into a pansy when it comes to normal 50 degree Alaskan weather. Oh to be under clouds. (Currently though it's threatening to be sunny, so perhaps it will be warm yet.)







No comments:

Post a Comment