Friday, June 22, 2012

crying at a wedding



Today is the day before the big day! I'm headed off to help decorate and snap a few practice shots of the rehearsal, then pigging out at the rehearsal dinner for the wedding. It's a busy busy day but I'm loving it. The nerves are going away and now I'm just excited for Joel and Marquel's wedding!

To celebrate, I've gathered together some tear-jerkers for you. Tumblr always goes through these phases, I've noticed. Last summer it was the wedding video phase and man oh man were my eyes regretful of that! I sat in my darkened room just bawling over wedding video after wedding video. Hopefully you'll do the same because there is nothing quite like a wedding. Here's some videos that made me cry like a baby. I know some of them are long, but trust me, they're totally worth it.

lizzy & brandon from madeulook films on Vimeo.


n'tima & steven from madeulook films on Vimeo.


sam & josh from madeulook films on Vimeo.


Wedding Preview: Noah and Rachael from The Cana Family on Vimeo.


justin & meghan from madeulook films on Vimeo.


Sorry for making you use up your entire tissue box! Hope you have a great rest of the day and and awesome day tomorrow. Wish me luck on the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment