Tuesday, June 26, 2012

down the rabbit hole




day 178


(Click on the photo to view it bigger.)

Kylie and I braved the mosquitoes and rainy weather to produce this image. I experimented a bit with the color and am quite liking the result.

It's based upon this image from my first 365 project, all the way back in 2010:



It's amazing to see how much I've grown photography wise. (It's super ironic though because I'm currently wearing the same jacket that I wore in that photo!)

Right now I'm at a coffee shop, doing some blog work and photo work. I really enjoy the atmosphere of coffee shops. The smell of coffee, the soft hum of people chatting, the general feeling of importance as you type away at your laptop keys (c'mon, you know if you take your work to a coffee shop you feel important).

I hope you all are having a good Tuesday! Also, don't forget to enter my We Love Colors giveaway; it ends this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment