Wednesday, June 20, 2012

impossible possibilities




day 171

Now I remember why I don't like crazy edits. This was ridiculously hard and I still don't like the way it turned out, but I'm glad I stuck through and got a complete image produced.

This is based off of my painting that I did my junior year in AP Art. It was part of a series entitled "Impossible Possibilities." I think painting them in real life instead of on photoshop is much much easier.



As for what I did today, it was off to babysitting again. My kids and I played outside for nearly the entire time, riding bikes, drawing with sidewalk chalk, playing basketball, jumping on the trampoline, even having a water balloon fight! It was probably the most fun thing I've done all summer. And the weather is hot enough to do fun water activities (yeah, I seriously do comment about the weather every. single. post.). Then it was off to a quick photoshoot with Marquel (the bride-to-be this Saturday!!) and then I got to watch a movie with Matt! He, his brother, his friend, and I all watched The Tree of Life. It reminded me a lot of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Definitely a movie I need to watch a couple more times to process everything that happened.

Oh and one more thing, I finally know who my roommate is in college! Her name is Annette and I'm so excited to be going through a brand new chapter of life with her. I can't wait to introduce you guys to her!

Anyways, I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment