Friday, June 15, 2012

We went camping!






This past weekend my family went camping with our church. It ended up being fun despite us being cold ninety percent of the time. My youth pastor let us play with his fancy head gear camera (for the moment the name of it escapes me ... blarg) and it was a ton of fun to wear.








The second day we were there, people put together canoe and kayak races so nearly everyone took to the water. Though I really love kayaking, I opted to stay back and take photos of random people instead of kayaking with random people.








Like I said in a previous post, this was one of my favorite camping spots. Last year when we went, we went on two hikes and walked along the beach more and just took in the beauty of nature. This time around, we didn't do as much, probably because my mom is still in a sling from her shoulder surgery, but that was just fine with me. I'm all for doing as little physical activity as possible. Wink! (p.s. if you're a mom, you should click on that link--my mom has her own blog too!)








Ahahaha I hope that even though you guys don't necessarily know these people that these photos still make you laugh. I know I'm laughing!








Our next camping trip is scheduled in a couple of weeks, so be prepared for more photos of people who haven't showered in days. Oh yes, I know you're excited about that. In the meantime, have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment