Wednesday, June 20, 2012

wedding, wedding, wedding









1/2/3/4/5/6/7

In honor of my very first wedding shoot, I thought I'd post some photos of other people's weddings. Being the hopeless romantic that I am, I could spend hours looking through lookbooks of weddings, dresses, cakes, rings, anything. Though that may be a bad thing with my overactive imagination, it's perfect to learn the right way to shoot a wedding. Pay attention to lighting, don't be afraid to take close up shots, and look for creative angles. Even though these photos may not be my exact style, they all have things I can pull inspiration and lessons from.

On a completely unrelated note, I got a pinterest the other day and have no idea how to use it. My username is impulsings if you want to follow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment