Saturday, June 23, 2012

what's in my bag?



Today is the big day! It's the wedding! In just a few moments I'll be headed out to photograph my first wedding and I couldn't be more excited and apprehensive. I thought it would be fun to show you guys what I'll be taking with me to the wedding, so without further adieu, here is a peek at the inside of my camera bag.



1; the bag itself is a vintage beauty, given to me by a really awesome friend (the same girl who gave me the dress for my thirty day dress challenge! 2; I really don't need to bring any film, but these have always been in the bag for when I use my film camera, so they shall stay for this event. 3; two giant lists of group shots that the bride and groom's parents want. 4; an extra battery for my camera. Batteries are so stinkin expensive, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. 5; extra sd card. In case I use up all the space on my 32 GB (that's a joke ... I'm starting to think it's impossible to fill up that sd card). 6; homemade lens cover that turns bokeh into heart-shaped bokeh. 7; the sunglasses are mostly for driving, but if it's sunny when outdoor shots are taken I may whip these guys out. 8; my sketchbook in case I need to write something down. 9; a pencil which has the ability to write. 10; my cell phone to call my mom in case of a nervous break down (I kid, I kid, that won't happen) and to instagram it up yo (@impulsings). 11; my lensbaby. 12; lensbaby aperture disks. 13; a huge stack of business cards I'll be throwing at people.

And as always I'll have my trusty camera around my neck the entire time, shielding me from social contact and being my vip pass to go anywhere I want.



Well, I best be going now. I can't wait to share the photos with you in the upcoming weeks. Wish me luck and have a great day!

p.s. don't forget to enter the We Love Colors giveaway!



No comments:

Post a Comment