Tuesday, July 31, 2012

and you were a house on fire



day 212

It's been another boring day, but a good one. I looked back on some of my old old posts and now I am going to try to make an effort to write about more details of my day. I want to look back years from now and be able to recall everything that happened, even if it was boring.

So my morning schedule for lazy days, such as today, is as follows. I wake up around noon, text my boyfriend, check instagram (which today hasn't been working on my phone, which is super frustrating), then lay in bed and surf the interwebs. Check facebook, flickr, emails, read blogs, go on tumblr. Then I convince myself to get out of bed around two o'clock in the afternoon, when my stomach starts to crave food. Today it really wanted tater tots, so I put some in the oven and snacked on some bad tasting pizza snacks (the off brand of the off brand so they had a weird flavor) while watching reruns of The Last Airbender. Then ... TATER TOTS! I also knitted on my scarf that I've been working on and off on for the past few months. After saying that I'll just watch one more episode and then go take outfit photos a million times (and I never did take outfit photos), my dad came home from work. I got dressed. We ate supper. Then I left to go babysit my kids. I had been catsitting their cat while they were away on vacation, but now they're back and I missed them so much! Their mom said that throughout the whole day they kept asking when I would come and if it was time for me to be there yet or not. Gosh I love those little crazy kids. Then after playing around with them, I drove home, ate some cereal, watched the Olympics and screamed at the tv during any remotely dangerous part, and then took today's 365 photo. Then I came back inside, stormed into my brothers' room to annoy them, and then I did more random things on the internet and also edited this photo.

... okay, maybe I won't go into that much detail every day, but maybe if I stick to giving details it will encourage me to actually do something productive. Maybe? We'll see.

Also, my friend and fellow blogger Hannah has been doing a photography challenge, and it's been written on one of my sticky notes to actually do it, so this photo is a combination of both of her challenges so far: night and action shots. It only gets really dark during the wee hours of the night (and by then I'm afraid to go outside because of bears), but this photo was taken around 10:30pm so I guess it counts as a night shot. And the water is moving, so ... action! I'm excited for the next challenge she gives us, and you should check out her photos from the challenge as well (her night shots are actual night shots. They're way cool).

Wow, sorry to make this such a text heavy post, guess I just got excited or something. (Maybe I'm in a weird mood.) Anyways, hope you have an awesome day!



No comments:

Post a Comment