Wednesday, August 29, 2012

be the change



day 241

My friends and I explored a bit of our new little town today and I could never express how in love with it I am. This wall is from my new favorite coffee shop, called the Coffee Cat, and the saying embodies what I and a million other people want from our lives--to impact people. I won't turn this into a deep post because I'm kind of wanting to go to bed; plus me saying how much I want to make a difference is so utterly cliche. I might as well just go out and be the change instead of writing about how I wish I could do that.




Also today Annette and I got a fish! His name is Mr. Roy G. Biv, because he is so colorful. He's a ladies' man already.

p.s. I signed up for a ceramics class and applied for a job as a school photographer.


No comments:

Post a Comment