Saturday, September 1, 2012

Goodbye August; Hello September



This is my second "month in review" post, and it's really awesome to go back to goodbye July and see how much I've grown even in just one month. A month ago I was scared to death of going to college, I was sad, I was ready for summer to be over, I never wanted summer to end; and now I'm at college and I am so happy. Sorry mom, but I really love living life on my own, especially at a place like George Fox. I do miss my family though, and Matt a lot, but thankfully things like Skype and texting make it not so bad.

But August was definitely a month of changes. Here are some of my favorite posts! You can click through to look at each post.















Letter to matt













Cheers to August for being an adventure-filled month, and to September to be overflowing with even more adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment