Monday, September 10, 2012

the smell of old books



day 252




Saturday my friends and I all explored around the town, hitting up the thrift stores and antique shops. I definitely spent much more money than I should have, but I definitely don't regret getting what I got.




Annette and Tabatha



(Thank the Lord for kitties on the sidewalk when I am deprived of my baby, Oscar.)




Ivy and Rebekah



Jenna




I know my posts have been few and far between, but I am still adjusting to having a social life and school, so bear with me. I do have some fun posts planned in the upcoming weeks ... it's just a matter of actually typing them out. Also I need to carry around my sketchbook again for 365 ideas. I don't really want to have documentation photos for the rest of the project. (These ramblings are just me thinking out loud.) Hope you guys have an awesome day!



No comments:

Post a Comment