Friday, October 5, 2012

college street style


Hey everybody! I know I've been absent for the past few days, but I have been busy with some awesome things for this blog! One of the things I am really excited about is a new feature: college street style! I work for the newspaper and am doing a column on css (and hopefully if all goes according to my evil plans, it will become a regular feature in the newspaper), and part of the plan is to post some of the looks on Introvert's Introduction! So here is this week's college street style.



Kali Lefevre

"I don't like to wear anything that makes me uncomfortable."



Tabatha Kogle

"Whatever I'm wearing that day usually reflects my mood."



Angelique Kirkham

"I like to wear comfortable jeans and a t-shirt, but my roommate's a model so I've been getting more into skirts and scarves."



Matt Bowe

"[I like to wear] anything. Usually a button-up and some jeans."


I hope you guys like this post! I've been majorly outside of my comfort zone doing this, but I hope to continue it as it is a great way to stretch myself and meet the fabulously dressed people that attend college.





No comments:

Post a Comment