Thursday, October 18, 2012

far off hope



day 292

This is my friend Dane. I had set up a photoshoot in my dorm room and Dane came in and wanted to model so of course I let him. It's so much easier to have people model for me than having myself model, especially with photos like this where I have to manual focus. So if anyone who goes to my college wants to model for me, let me know!

Today was our school's carnival, which was actually just one inflatable ride and a couple games. I stood in line forever to get a henna tattoo that didn't even transfer very well, and Dane got a batman tramp stamp. It was super hilarious! All my other friends were other places so they missed out on the henna goodness. I've been thinking a lot about getting a tattoo and even though I'm terrified of needles, I really want to do it. I'll probably still wait a long time to make sure I actually want it, so never fear people. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment