Monday, October 15, 2012

parenthesize



day 288

Hey, at least I'm getting more creative with my lazy day photos. Today it rained and I danced around in it because it felt so amazing. I love Oregon rain. I love Oregon. I just love everything right now and I am so happy I am overflowing. I just got the opportunity to travel to Maine or New Hampshire for a flickr photo gathering at the end of this upcoming summer and I am saving up money to go. This world is so big, it's a shame for humans to stay in one place. Plus after spending the day with some of my biggest inspirations, I just have to meet more people and learn their stories and create art with them. That's all I want to do in life: travel and hear people's stories and create art. And I am just so happy I'm able to finally do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment