Thursday, November 22, 2012

happy thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday filled with family and friends. As for me, I have been reunited with my handsome man and am surrounded by lots of wonderful family and I am very very happy.

To my family back home: I love you guys so much and I miss you a ton, but I hope you still have a great Thanksgiving. And be sure to save some macaroni and cheese for me!

Since this holiday is all about giving thanks, I want to share just a few things I am thankful for. I am especially thankful for my college. It has given me so many opportunities and friendships that I would have never dreamed of. I'm also thankful for a family that calls me on Thanksgiving, and for kind strangers now friends for housing me for a couple of nights. And I am especially thankful for Matt. I'm so glad we get to spend the next few days together. It's as if we've never been apart and this only solidifies how much we love and care for each other (and how much it grows each day). He makes me very happy. I am also really thankful for you guys. Seriously, you are the best. I wish I could express how happy I am for us to be able to come to this blog together and create friendships and share our stories and insights. I love you so much. So what are you thankful for? Let me know so that we all can celebrate this awesome holiday together.

Have a safe and wonderful holiday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment