Sunday, November 18, 2012

my week in instagram #23



my beautiful friends all in one room // dyed my hair purple! // visited multnomah falls for the first time // a successful 365 photo // reached 300 likes on my photography page! // found a brand new photoshoot location // bright red fall trees // a precious kitty that I visit often // swinging on a rope at work

Well I hope you all had a fantastic week! I think it would be really fun if, on top of my week in instagram posts, we did a fun post about what you guys did! That way Introvert's Introduction can be even more of a community. So let me know what you did this past week! And if you have a blog post about it, feel free to post a link in the comments so I can link to your blog! Also by doing this you give me permission to post a picture from your blog onto here, so that other people know who you are. And don't worry, the photo will link back to your blog. :) Ooh this is going to be exciting! So what did you do? I want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment