Wednesday, November 7, 2012

we're all a little mad



shirt/dress (striped shirt): borrowed // suspenders: hot topic // jeans/shoes: target // necklace: Matt




This is by far one of my favorite outfits ever. It's like the perfect marriage between masculine and feminine, business and quirky. Masculine and business from the suspenders and straight-legged jean and heels, and feminine and quirky from the fun colors and collars. I felt like I was a walking party all day wearing this, and it was a fantastic feeling.




Yesterday I got to meet with my college advisor about classes next semester, and she made me not stressed, and inversely as excited for spring semester. I'm now taking 18 credits, but I'm finally getting to take a photography class! That means I'll get to work in the darkroom and actually learn techniques. I'm so excited for all the new opportunities I'll get to experience. Also, I'm feeling a lot better about double majoring. At first I thought it would be really hard to double major, but really it's easy to double major in English and Art. I am so glad I don't have to compromise the things I love to do just for the sake of classes and getting done with school in four years.





Hope you all have a marvelous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment