Thursday, December 13, 2012

the aftermath

the aftermath

day 346

this really looks a lot better on 500px

model is Jeremy (I think that's his name)

Today I did something I've never in a million years thought I would do. I actually asked a random person to model for a picture! Our beloved pet store caught on fire last night, which was super sad, and I still don't know many details but when I was looking around it seemed like there was a lot of damage inside. But I knew this was a rare opportunity to take some pictures, so Jenna came with me and we explored a bit. At first I was just taking pictures of myself by the fire truck, but it didn't look right at all. And I knew I would regret it if I didn't ask the group of fire fighters, sooo I did it! Big huge thanks to Jeremy for letting a random girl take his picture! I'm pretty sure after this, I can do anything.

He talked about how fire fighting was just his job just like me taking pictures. I hope to make as big of an impact through my pictures as he does with his job.


No comments:

Post a Comment