Tuesday, February 12, 2013

from the darkroom





I present to you my first prints from the darkroom! Obviously my scanner isn't the best, but that's alright! I've basically fallen head over heels for film photography, and that may be detrimental to my digital loving self. Haha you may never see another digital photo from me again! That probably won't actually be true, but I just want to spend every moment taking photos and hanging out in the darkroom. It really gives photography that handmade art feeling that really makes it feel like a fine art. And I love being able to combine creating something with my hands with photography. The possibilities of what I can do in the darkroom are literally endless, and I'm so excited to explore everything it has to offer.





No comments:

Post a Comment