Sunday, February 10, 2013

my week in instagram #34 + weekly roundup



three of my photos in the Anchorage newspaper! // watching the historical superbowl // dirty/cut up hands from working in the shop // my college at night // 365 photos all in a big pile // my first darkroom print! // new purple tips // my 365 gallery // epic pool time

You can follow more instagram awesomeness @impulsings :)

Weekly roundup (an effort to maintain my new years resolutions):

1. novel: I basically fail at this resolution.
2. photos: working on my second photo for this month!
3. diy project: still in the works.
4. outfit photos: not this past week. In my defense though the week was taken over by my 365 gallery show.
5. college street style: yep!
6. book: still working through my first one.
7. sketch: Not this week. :/

I hope you have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment