Sunday, February 17, 2013

my week in instagram #35 + weekly roundup


one of my favorite spots on campus // drying some prints // skype/age of empires date with a cutie // wearing things Matt gave me // evidence of spring // showing off bare legs // cute dr. who themed valentine's day card // some finished artwork // first time playing (and winning) monopoly

You can follow more instagram awesomeness @impulsings :)

Weekly roundup (an effort to maintain my new years resolutions):

1. novel: I'm actually having some technical difficulties with this one as I can't open my external hard drive to get the files.
2. photos: have yet to do a second photo.
3. diy project: hopefully will be posted some time this week, so look out for that!
4. outfit photos: yep!
5. college street style: not this week.
6. book: halfway done with my first.
7. sketch: Yep! I did a lot of sketching yesterday.

Have an awesome week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment