Sunday, February 24, 2013

my week in instagram #36 + weekly roundup



drinking hot chocolate and doing homework // celebrating two years with my best friend // beautiful clouds over a beautiful school // goodies Matt sent me // sunny days // developing film in the dark room // making lasers // the best spy with the best time through the obstacle course // hopscotch and blanket forts

You can follow more instagram awesomeness @impulsings :)

Weekly roundup (an effort to maintain my new years resolutions):

1. novel: currently working on a short story as this is on hold.
2. photos: done!
3. diy project: coming up later tonight!
4. outfit photos: yep!
5. college street style: not this week.
6. book: working through reading it.
7. sketch: I'm changing this one to anything creative, in which case yes, yesterday I worked on making photo props.

Have an awesome week everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment