Tuesday, February 5, 2013

we keep waiting



sweater/tights: borrowed // shorts/lace shirt/earrings: thrifted // boots: target




Happy Tuesday everyone! Tuesdays are my busy days, with four classes that are all at least 80 minutes long, and my last class not ending until 5:25. Yikes. But school has been good. Every day I can't believe how fast the time flies, even though each individual day seems long. My dad already bought my plane ticket for spring break, and I can't even believe it's almost that time of year. I can't believe I'm almost done with my first year of college. When I was little, I used to hate being the oldest child because that meant I had to experience everything first--first to drive a car, first to graduate high school, first to go to college, and that terrified me as a seven, eight, nine year old. (And even in my senior year of high school I was terrified.) But now it seems like a breeze, an exciting adventure that I love living out. Sometimes it is hard and stressful and I don't always know what I'm doing, but that's all a part of the journey.



As for my wardrobe, I've been trying to plan out my outfits a little better instead of picking clothes out in a half dazed state of morning grogginess. And with that I've been trying to accessorize more. I'm really bad at doing it, and I'm sure I haven't bought a new necklace in years, but I really think jewelry can be that icing on the cake for an outfit, so I'm trying to make a conscious effort to incorporate those pieces into my daily ensembles. We'll see how this pans out.




Have a great day everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment