Sunday, March 17, 2013

my week in instagram #39 + weekly roundup



my art history notes, which had a major lack of actual notes // Ansel Adams took mirror selfies too! // when I found out my piece made it into the student art show // a flag of a secret alliance made my by friends // the art room // modeling for watercolor painters // cutting my hair // the end result // getting pretty for the student art show

This week has been a big blur, actually. There have been moments of a lot of excitement, and then moments where I just want to sleep for the rest of my life. But all in all it was pretty good. Let's hope next week is even better!

You can follow more instagram awesomeness @impulsings :)

Weekly roundup (an effort to maintain my new years resolutions):

1. writing: Well I was writing a lot of papers, so I didn't get to it this week.
2. photos: All done for the month of March.
3. diy project: Will be posted this week! Huzzah!
4. outfit photos: Noooo
5. college street style: Noooo
6. book: school why you overtake my life?
7. sketch: Yes! (Haha finally I actually did something on my weekly roundup list.)

Have an awesome week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment