Monday, March 18, 2013

wild sweet orange



dress/belt: thrifted // tights: target // boots: forever 21 // earrings: diy




Man, this was such a crazy, fun outfit to wear! I love the loud, obnoxious outfits that I feel confident in, and this was definitely one of them. I can't wait for the summer months when I can turn this dress into a shirt and wear it with shorts, or even just without tights. Here in Oregon we are starting to get a couple really hot days (okay, those days are only like 65 degrees, but to me they're hot), so I'm crossing my fingers that we will get a lot of sun!




It's the last week of school before spring break, and I'm feeling that final stretch of anticipation before a break. It's only Monday and I've already written two papers? What is this nonsense! And I have four more I have to write this week. Oh my goodness. But hopefully I'll actually stay on top of my work for once and get things done before unknown hours of the night. We shall see. Come on spring break, hurry up! I'll be going home for the week, so it will be back to snow and cold and I'm hoping it will be all pretty so I can take just a few more snow pictures before it all melts. A couple days ago my mom posted a picture on facebook with all the snow and I'm praying that it will still be there in a week! Just one more week.





Well now I'm off to write yet another paper. Hope you have a really awesome week!



No comments:

Post a Comment