Thursday, April 25, 2013

discovering



everything: borrowed





Happy Friday all! I've been enjoying this nice little blogging break for the past few days, especially since we have been having really awesome weather. I've been wearing shorts nonstop and actually right now I'm outside hanging out with all my friends. It's hard to believe that we will have to be apart for four months in just a week. I'm going to miss them a whole bunch, but we are planning on having google+ chats often. Thankfully I'll be busy with my internship, so I won't have too much time to sit around and be lazy and bored. I'm hoping to explore my favorite places over the duration of the summer, taking photos and making a short film about Alaska. We shall see what actually occurs though. I tend to get ideas in my head and then start working on them, but I never finish them, so cross your fingers!





So this week, I signed the contract to sell stock photos through a stock company. I was super excited when I got the email of approval after sending them my website, and now I just have to begin the process of submitting photos. It's all really new and exciting. My friends all signed model releases and I'm planning on getting a business license for my photo business this summer. I've been taking lots of photos (the photos from this outfit shoot are just supplements to a main piece I shot yesterday) and emailing people about different opportunities in the works and it's all so exciting. This summer will be a good one.






Have an awesome weekend everyone!

p.s. Megan interviewed me for her new blogger of the moment series, so be sure to check out the post here!



No comments:

Post a Comment