Thursday, April 18, 2013

sirens



cardigan: maurices (?) // leggings: forever 21 // shoes: borrowed // shirt: c/o sugarlips // skirt: thrifted





Greetings to you from a very confused Oregon weather system! I swear, one moment the sun is out and it's sweltering and I'm breaking out my legs that haven't seen the light of day for months, and the next moment everyone's putting on coats and leggings again. It's even more awkward when you walk into class wearing shorts, and you walk out wishing you had packed on the layers. I suppose there's ridiculous weather everywhere though. When I used to live in Oklahoma, we would have tornadoes one day and blizzards the next. And of course after the tornadoes passed over us, we would climb out of the storm cellar and go out to eat. Typical Oklahomans. Tornadoes are definitely one thing I do not miss about Oklahoma. Earthquakes, I can handle. There's no time for my imagination to take over in an earthquake. But with tornadoes, when the sirens go off, you have maybe five minutes before the tornado hits and it's the scariest thing ever, especially when you're preparing yourself for the worst. I used to have awful tornado dreams too. Thankfully there's no tornadoes in Oregon or Alaska, so I'm home free.





On a completely different subject, I have a really fun post for you tomorrow! It deals with photography ... Can anyone guess it? That's right, a tutorial! Tomorrow I'll show you guys how I edit my outfit pictures, specifically today's outfit photos, plus a few extra tips and tricks, so stay tuned for that!





Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment