Wednesday, May 8, 2013

did you know I have a website?

k

I'm not quite sure I ever officially announced this on the blog or not, but I have an official photography page. You can check it out here! Since starting my photography internship (I only just finished day number two ... another awesome day), I'm more inspired than ever to work on my business and make it the best that it can be! There are still a couple things I need to update about the site (like adding a couple features that have just occurred, adding my stock agency link, and I don't even know what else), but I've been busy with working on a magazine shoot recently (which is also why I don't have any outfit photos to share). I posted a little bit about it on instagram, so if this is redundant, I apologize. But my mom is writing an article for Clubhouse Jr. Magazine and the magazine needed photos of the event she was writing about. So boom bam Lauren is in a big time publication! I can't share the photos until the issue is out in November, and even then it's not guaranteed that they will publish the article, but regardless, that has what has been consuming my life.

In other news, I finally finished organizing my room and I'm fully moved in. I don't know how I managed to bring so much junk, but it is all in its place now. Cross your fingers that it will stay that way all summer! As for the internship, I've never had a real 9-5 job before, so it's a new feeling to go to work in the morning, eat on a lunch break, and hang out in the office all day. It almost feels like school, but I'm actually having fun. But it's weird, when I come home at the end of the day, I feel like a real adult coming home from work. Of course, that breaks down when my dad has to pick me up from work (since I don't have my own car). Okay, I feel like I'm about to start rambling right now. It's late anyways. This has been an update.

Have a great day everyone!

(p.s. I just reread this post, and man, it's obvious I am tired.)


No comments:

Post a Comment