Friday, May 10, 2013

no one knows everything



shirt/shoes: target // cardigan/belt: thrifted





Happy Friday, all! These photos were supposed to get out yesterday, but I accidentally fell asleep at nine and let me tell you what, it was blissful. I never understood why my parents went to bed so early, but now I know why. Work is tiring! But it's a really good, satisfying sort of tiring. I love working for an actual small photography business, because not only am I doing something I love to help my boss, but I'm also doing things that will eventually help my own photography. I'm already thinking up ways to make a real print shop and website, as opposed to my current website and print site. They suit my needs now, considering I have zero current clients, so perhaps I'm jumping a little bit ahead of the game. But then again, if I made a print shop that was easier to navigate and purchase from, then maybe I would get more purchases, which in turn would pay for the website. I don't really know. But when do I ever know? At any rate, one thing I love about my boss is that he always says that we are just faking it. And as I get older, I think that's totally true. I always thought adults knew everything and had it all together, but the thing is, everyone is just struggling through life. No one really knows what they're doing, but that's okay. I suppose if we knew everything, then life wouldn't be such a big adventure.





Speaking of photography (I'm sorry I've been talking about it so much recently. I promise I won't say anything about it in my next next post! ... since my next post is about a photoshoot I did with my brother, haha.), I just posted a discount on my services on my facebook page. So if you live in the Anchorage area or will be around there at all during the summer and need to book a session, be sure to take advantage of this opportunity!




Have a fantastic weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment