Thursday, May 2, 2013

the zoo







A couple weekends ago my friends and I made our way to Portland for some adventures. We went to the zoo first, then the Art museum. These are the photos from the zoo. I was super excited to go because I haven't been to an extensive zoo since 2010. Alaska has a pretty fun zoo, but it doesn't have all the cool animals like monkeys and bears and giraffes and elephants, so I was really happy when I got to see those animals!

*edit: lawl, our zoo totally has bears. I is an idiot.









It was so great to be able to hang out in Portland one last time before summer break. I've fallen head over heels for this city and this state and I can't wait to have more adventures here soon.








In other news, I am all packed up, I have one final left tomorrow, and then I'm leaving on a jet plane!






No comments:

Post a Comment