Friday, June 7, 2013

film friday: back to the future



I love this project so much because of its humanity. It shows the essence of being human and it almost makes me cry because it shows how life is so quirky and crazy and beautiful and it reminds me of my own life and how much I've grown and changed, but at the same time, how much I've remained the same.

I also love it because of the stories behind the photos. I've said it time and time again, but my favorite part of photography is the people that I get to meet. It's so exciting that she is able to go to people's homes and learn the stories behind the photographs and get peeks into their lives. I hope at some point in my life I will be able to do the same thing--just travel around taking pictures and staying in strangers' homes and learning about everything.


You can check out the series here. (some photos NSFW)

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment