Monday, June 24, 2013

mixology 101 // intro



After many emails and inquiries about how I mix colors and prints together, I'm here to give you not one, not two, but a full week's worth of posts all about creating an awesome pattern and color mixing style!

Today is the introduction and question day. If you guys have any questions about mixing, be sure to leave a comment below or shoot me an email. Throughout the week I'll be answering your questions, as well as providing examples (from some of my favorite bloggers) and tips to become a remixing wizard!

Tomorrow we will be focusing on color--different types and how to match colors together into one cohesive look.

Wednesday we will then turn to patterns--what types go together and when to know when you're going too far (because I know I've done it).

Thursday we will pair color and pattern together and see how they play off of each other.

Friday you will get a virtual tour of my closet and will be able to put your skills to the test, mixing pieces from my own wardrobe!

Saturday (and possibly Sunday) we will get to see the results of the closet chaos and how successful you were at mixing pieces together (which I know you will be because I'll teach you all my secrets and you will be a master).

So get ready for a really exciting week! Ask away!


No comments:

Post a Comment