Sunday, June 2, 2013

my week in instagram #47






furry friends //

Mindy (on the left) is cozy and fluffy. She is literally the sweetest cat in the world. While watching a movie this week she came and crawled on top of me while I was laying down and fell asleep right by my face like a baby. It was the cutest thing.

The little moose (middle photo) has been frequenting our house, mowing the grass for my dad and ignoring our dog as he runs through the house barking and freaking out. He already is a household celebrity, as my mom has taken more pictures of him with her cell phone than anything else in recent days.

Oscar (on right) is my cat. I've had him for nine years and I'm sure my love for him is the only reason my mom is keeping him around. He's rather crazy (ahem, demonic) and moody, but he always wakes me up in the morning and snuggles in bed with me. Sometimes I would rather keep sleeping, but he's my little miracle cat and I treasure each moment he's with me.

camping trip //

We went camping at the height of the sunny weather (and now it's all gone) and were soaking in the glorious uv rays and campfire carbon. (I still have yet to post actual pictures from this trip ...)

frolfing //

My friends' latest obsession is frolfing, and I am quite alright with that. Going out at nine, ten, eleven o'clock to throw frisbees around and talk is a good thing. It's also an adventure when the disks misfire and end up on the roof. (Also, can we just stop for a second and note that handsome guy in the middle picture? I took that on a fast food run with him and my family.)

walls //

I hung up all of the photos that I or people I know have taken on my wall. The "this is home" painting was a gift from Matt. The painting of the boat in the clouds is mine. Looking at this wall makes me happy.


I hope you all had a marvelous week!




No comments:

Post a Comment