Sunday, June 30, 2013

my week in instagram #50







hanging out with a cute pooch // baby bear chilling out in our neighbor's yard // oscar being adorable and distracting // shooting a panorama of the clouds // Matt on top of the world // @impulsings

Other things that happened this week;

1. Lots of frolfing. I'm not getting any better, but it's still fun. And it's been really fun hanging out with my friends.
2. Mixology posts. So much fun, also glad I can take a break from writing extensive posts! I'm excited for the next two weeks of seeing the results of what you guys come up with!
3. Finally finished my first big internship project! I redid my boss's website. You should look at it here! Lots of work, lots of stress and not knowing if I could do it, but I'm beyond happy with the results and got a nice bonus from it! I love my job.
4. Hung out with Matt a lot. Adventuring, doing menial things like walking to fabric stores, driving around just talking, it's been the best.
5. Finished watching Game of Thrones. :'( Need. Next. Season. Now.
4. Played a lot of Age of Empires. And as soon as I finish writing this post, I'm going to play more! I'm making a ton of kingdoms that are a part of my world I'm creating. Maybe I'll screenshot it all and put all the worlds together and show you guys (nerd alert amirite?)

Have a great week everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment