Monday, June 10, 2013

rhythms of possibility



shirt/tights/boots: forever 21 // dress/vest: thrifted





Sssh, just pretend you don't remember that I wore this dress in my last outfit post. That's totally beside the point here. Instead, take a peek at this awesome vest I got at the thrift store! In my pity party about not having enough clothes to wear (which I realize is crap now, because there are so many better things I can spend my money on and clothes are not that big of a deal to me), I pulled out some old bags of clothes from the back of my closet. This vest was in one of the bags, put there because I was going to sell it on my online store that never happened after I decided that I didn't like it as much as I did when I bought it. So I decided to give the thing another go around and I love it! Now I'm glad I held onto it for so long, because it's a really sturdy vest and pretty neutral that will go with a lot of things. Who knows, I may never be able to stop wearing it.

It's funny though, I always buy things that I end up never wearing until years later. Maybe my purchasing instinct is just ahead of my time, and I'm buying things that I subconsciously know I will like in the future. ... Though, I hope that's not always the case, otherwise you'll be seeing me in weird red patterned shirts and grandma (not cool grandma, but weird grandma) skirts. Oh what was I thinking when I bought those things?





Has that ever happened to you? Where you bought something but then never wore it? It's obnoxious, haha.

I hope you have a great day, and don't forget to enter my firmoo giveaway!







No comments:

Post a Comment