Saturday, June 22, 2013

today is gonna be a good day



dress: asos (similar) // shirt: high school drama closet (similar) // boots: forever 21 (similar) // watch: gift (here)




Do you ever have those days where you wake up with a headache and it's all downhill from there? In the morning you eat your cereal with a side of self pity and question why you're even bothering with pursuing your dreams. Then it's on to lunch where anything and everyone annoy you and you just want to hide in your room and cuddle with a cat and sleep. And dinner time rolls around and you want to gorge on any unhealthy food you can find while watching sad movies. Yep. That was me today. And even though I still have a headache, I'm feeling a lot better. It's just been one of those days, ya know? But the good thing about these kinds of days is that I know they'll pass and tomorrow will be a new, better day. Better days are what I'm planning.

So rest easy, my friend! Today is going to be a really awesome day. Because it's another day that you get to do something. Whether it's something big like winning an award or finishing a big job, or something small like trying new food or sketching a picture, you get to do something that makes you happy. So my challenge for you? Just do something that makes you happy! Because I don't like sitting around feeling sorry for myself, and no one should feel that way. So if you ever need some encouragement, come talk to me!




As for my outfit, I've had this yellow shirt ever since my high school's drama department let me take home some of their old stuff, but I never have worn it until today. I probably still won't wear it all that often because I don't really like the structure of it, but tying it like I've done in this outfit seems to do the trick! It seems like that's all I do with shirts nowadays--can't seem to wear them like a normal human being. But whatevs. I love it.



I hope you have a really wonderful day. You deserve it.




No comments:

Post a Comment