Thursday, July 11, 2013

daydreaming



dress: target // shirt/tights: thrifted // socks: gift // boots: forever 21 // eevee brooch: c/o denton's inventions // thank you to Matt for being my human tripod





I still have two more outfits to post from the remix my closet post, but seeing that a. I haven't photographed those outfits yet (and don't really feel like doing so at this exact moment), and b. I don't want to fall off the face of the blogging planet, I shall leave you with some photos from a few days ago! All this week I've been taking photos for a day camp, which you can see the progress of here, and it's been pretty eventful to say the least! I'm learning just how much I hate bad lighting, from poorly lit museums to harsh overhead sunlight, and I'm learning how to compensate. Seriously, if it weren't for RAW files (which basically saves all the data of the photograph so you can change the exposure and stuff later), I would be in big trouble. It's been tiring running around, trying to shoot down kids (with the camera!) for hours, and then coming home and sorting through hundreds of photos, processing them, and putting them online in a timely manner for people to purchase. But I've gotten some great photos from it, so I'm happy.






Hope you have a great rest of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment