Friday, July 19, 2013

Laurynne



3/30

The elves were grand in their time, building empires amongst trees in the riverlands of Rael, their palaces interwoven with stone and flowers so grandeur, there was no match. The throne room itself was a vast chamber with a blazing waterfall as a backdrop to the high queen's chair. From the shorelines of the Agail Sea to the Western side of Coppern Mountain their empire stretched. Yes, the elves were grand in their time. But there is a time for everything.


I probably could have done a better job of this, in regards to the textures and whatnot, but I left my tablet and pen at work, so I had to use my computer's trackpad. Don't know how I ever managed to use that thing before. But anyways, this is the start of a new photo series! I'm so excited about it too, and am trying to come up with ideas for this world. Also, I can't believe it's already Friday. This week has gone by way too fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment