Wednesday, July 10, 2013

mixology results // cupcakes & zigzags



This outfit was picked out by Ali, who decided to pair my pink dress from passing whimsies with my fun cupcake socks! This sort of mustard yellow wouldn't be the first color I would think of when deciding what to pair with pink, but in little doses it works well. I also threw in my striped shirt to peek through the back of the dress (and I can already tell I'm going to be wearing lots of different shirts with this dress this way).



This ensemble was put together by Rhesa, and honestly, I didn't think it was going to work out. But the moment I put on the combinations she suggested, it ended up being one of my favorite outfits from the bunch! That just goes to show that even if you don't think something will match, you have to try it on to be certain. Even I would have never thought of this combination, but you can guarantee that I will be wearing this outfit as much as I possibly can.

Hope you have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment