Sunday, July 14, 2013

my week in instagram #52



my beautiful, beautiful state // frolfing



missing the gorgeous state of Oregon



week long camp adventures


My instagram (@impulsings) was taken over for the most part with day camp excursions, as I wanted to do a fun instagram thing on the website, but I did manage to get in a couple noncamp photos in! (random: I can't upload to pictures from my house aka where I spend 99% of my day, so if I ever want to instagram, I have to be down the mountain and we all know how often I go out ...)

Other things that happened this week:

1. My life was taken over by taking and processing photos, so I didn't do much else except eat and sleep.
2. Except that's not completely true, because late into the night I've been reading again! It's a slow pace, but I'm glad to be doing it.
3. Matt bought me an awesome computer game called To The Moon, that I started and finished on Saturday night. Ugh. I cried so much. So. Much. It's such a good story.
4. I got to go see Tim Hawkins in concert! I got to see him two years ago with Matt, and it was great to see him again. (Also, you should click on the link, because that blog/photos (ie my photography) are hilarious/cringe worthy. And incredibly short lived. Oy. But fun to look back on.)
5. Endless browsing on modcloth for things to decorate my future apartment I'll be living in with my friends in just a month and a half ... I'm so excited! It's going to be the single cutest apartment in the history of cuteness and apartments. I'm SO excited to be with my friends again and be in Oregon again. Counting down the days!

Hope you had a great week! It's been an incredibly long one for me, but fun. I took a week off from my internship for camp, and it feels like I've been gone for months. Well, it's back to the daily grind for this girl! If you can count web design and photoshoot adventures daily grinds.




No comments:

Post a Comment