Sunday, July 28, 2013

my week in instagram #53



Fishing in Prince William Sound.



Beautiful cotton candy clouds.



Cool clouds. // Dinner date with a handsome guy.



What I have to remind myself every day: to calm down.

Other things that occurred this week:

1. I developed an addiction to the mcdonalds monopoly game. Boardwalk you shall be miiiine!
2. Saw Wolverine with crazy people.
3. Watched an entire season of America's Next Top Model in one day.
4. Bought cute presents for people.
5. Started using crest whitening strips and am now documenting the process. I'll post the results on the blog to see if it actually worked!
6. Made new business cards. Can't wait to share another moo.com review with you guys! (Also a review on my new portfolio book!)

How was your week? What was the crazies thing you did? I would love to know!




No comments:

Post a Comment