Thursday, August 29, 2013

august photos

far from highgarden

"far from highgarden"

Model: Felicity
Assistant: Heather
Wardrobe: Matt

universes

"universes"

(click to view bigger)

Soo proud of what I produced this month. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback on these two photos, and it's honestly been extremely uplifting. There are at least two more images from my shoot with Felicity and Heather, but I haven't had time to process them yet. Maybe this month! August has actually been really great photography-wise. I've gotten to do three client projects, plus begun (begin? I really can't figure out which is correct) working on a huge shoot with another client. It's been so great, and I hope to keep it up!

january/february // march // april // may // june // july

No comments:

Post a Comment